N-04c 哪里有刷机啊

rioryo

普通会员
2005-09-03
RT,有地方刷机么,我看有中文菜单了。
nec n-04c,不知道为什么手机主菜单不能进去了,很少用。也没有乱倒腾过,无缘无故就这样了,知道怎么可以进主菜单吗?
解锁后就是黑屏。

B

boyboyboy333

游客
我这可以刷2.33版的,不过不是中文的,系统设置是日文个英文。可以完全解锁,正常使用联通移动,2g3g任意上网?

banbai0283

普通会员
2011-12-18
CG Observed Miles: 4,082 miles
CG Observed Fuel Economy: 25.3 mpg
Editors' Comments:
John Biel: This tester drove the almost 700 miles in three days, averaging just over 28 mpg (with 87 percent of miles at highway speeds), and if he could find any criticism, it was perhaps a slightly elevated road-noise level. That's really pretty darn good. And a same-day test of the Mazda 5's fuel range shows that, with a lot of highway driving, it can go approximately 400 miles on a single tank of gas coach purses. Just as important for making such a long haul was a high degree of driver comfort.
David Hall: The Mazda 5 is a good fusion of van utility and sharp handling. This &quot モンクレール ダウン キッズ;minivan" is a lot more fun coach outlet store, though somewhat smaller, than any other on the market. The 5 doesn't have the expansive interior of other vans, but the flat cargo floor and creative storage solutions retain the vehicle's appeal louis vuitton on sale. The Mazda 5 is great alternative for the growing family who doesn't necessarily need, or want, a 7-passenger minivan just yet.
Ed Piotrowski: I had high expectations going in to my first drive of our long-term Mazda 5 (or Mazda Mazda5 to give it its proper title). This mini-minivan met and exceeded all of them. The 4-cylinder engine has plenty of power. It delivered excellent during my drive as well モンクレール ダウン レディース. It has more than adequate passenger room and a very flexible cargo hold. This is an outstanding vehicle for the and averse but who require more storage than what a compact hatchback can provide. Even those who are considering a SUV or minivan should give the 5 a try.