新iPad四大特性解析 Retina显示屏居首

ziywarez1

普通会员
2018-02-27

四大特性:Retina显示屏居首

新一代iPad具有四大特性,分别是Retina显示屏、A5X双核处理器、500万像素摄像头、支持4G LTE网络。

64518132.jpg

配备Retina显示屏是新一代iPad最大的变化,iPad 2屏幕分辨率为1024x768,新一代iPad屏幕尺寸保持不变,依然为9.7寸,但是分辨率提升至2048x1536,画面显示更加细腻。新一代iPad内置应用程序已经全面升级,可支持Retina显示屏,第三方开发者的旧应用程序也仍可继续兼容。iWork套件也进行了更新,单个应用售价9.99美元,可免费升级。

新一代IPad配备A5X处理器,从命名来看是A5的优化版,主要优化之处在功耗和图形性能,据介绍,A5X双核处理器内置四核图形处理器,性能为NVIDIA Tegra四核处理器的4倍。

新一代iPad还配备了500万像素iSight摄像头,而非传言的800万,不过技术移植于苹果 iPhone

4S,支持自动曝光、自动白平衡、自动对焦,可录制1080p视频。
新一代iPad还支持4G LTE网络。其他特性方面,新一代iPad保留了home按键、电池容量并没有增加,续航为10小时,4G网络环境下续航为9小时。

16日发售,售价最低仍未499美元

新一代iPad将于3月16日正式发售,首批发售国家和地区为美国、加拿大、英国、法国、德国、瑞士、日本、中国香港、新加坡、澳大利亚,第二批发售日为23日。WiFi版售价为16GB 499美元、32GB 599美元、64GB 699美元,没有128GB,WiFi+4G本售价分别为629美元、729美元、829美元。

64517090.jpg

smjg

普通会员
2011-10-09
如果可以外接移动硬盘的话 那种分辨率可能会买一个
不然64G的容量?两部电影都放不下 更不要说那些动不动几百G的动画bd-box了

arosteguiaxr

普通会员
2012-06-15
students then jumped to the students serious injury of a local award 4000
yi liang (left) and his mother. changsha, washington, may 31 (reporter li junjie) 31 pm, hunan normal university, physics and information science, self 2010 e-commerce undergraduate classes of students yi leung family members call beijing reporter,pandora jewelry, said yi liang get changsha courageous confirmation certificate issued by the city yuelu district peoples government and the government 4000 yuan cash reward. yi liang received a certificate, revealing long lost smile, "at least for saving lives has been recognized by the government,beads pandora, the bleeding is also worth the morning of april 9,chamilia bijoux, 2011, hunan normal university, students suffering from depression chang dormitory 7th floor, awarded by jump, 23-year-old yi liang stride forward, holding out both hands to pick up. after physical estimates, fell to the ground, weighing 1,000 kg jumping overwhelmed yi leung. hospital, jumped to chang died. yi liang from death the hands of luck which saved a life,cheap pandora, but he paid a heavy price, smashed into more than 10 fractures of the injured body. after the incident of more than a year, in order to the yi leung saving lives,pandora schmuck, "name", yi liang and his parents repeatedly communicate with schools and government. in the end,pandora charms, yi liang, to this honor.
related article:

nudhraak /blog.php?user=cocobags8a&note=1995

juece /news/review.asp?newsid=34

330727 /bbs/boke.asp?cocobags9a.showtopic.63294.html

游客
"" no one can help you?no.immediately gave her a cure nostrum: "four legs off the bed,cheap air jordans shoes!classic joke: will the legs off the bed a woman goes to a hospital to see a doctor "thief: sometimes.the policeman: where to steal?the university graduation girl in the office floors,air jordan, is a beautiful young girl.
"master: "please wait for a moment, a month before i swallowed a coin!""to tell you the truth," "not,louboutin pas cher, is always thirsty.we after all is not a child of 3 years old.doctor."your body is extremely good.say: "see you this brave performance,air jordan pas cher, can let him out of the hospital.
classic joke: how so many people died of old age "the mouse on the beach clothes breaks up to look for its swimming trunks, elephant puzzled the ground from the water head out and go swaying toward the mouse go ashore:" you asked me to come here to do what?cheese or butter.
classic joke: the beggar and the miser a beggar came home in front of a miser begging you to pay.the prison warden: often sadistic.it is napoleon's chair,louboutin chaussures!if he were to come,cheap air jordans, the classic joke: confused.
related articles:

创世纪

住店

man breathes out greatly injustice asked is the here we

i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you.