Cruiser+ SonyEricsson Locosto flasher v1.00 beta !!!

davilixian

普通会员
2006-03-12
BETA version of SonyEricsson Calypso Flasher as a new component of your Cruiser Suite. With Locosto Flasher you can flash Locosto plattform based phones. Supported phones: T250i/T250a, Z250i/Z250a/Z250c and Z320i/Z320a/Z320c. Several flash files are already in our support area, more will be uploaded these days.

Since this is a beta version, the program may have some bugs. When the flashing process accidentially stops, post here for us a whole communication log with the list of all error codes. When this happens, it will not harm your phone. All you need to do is restart the Locosto Flasher and run the flashing again. It should be ok.

Every owner of Cruiser+ card (CardID ending by "-07") can use it for free, even without connection to internet. No CruiserLog is needed. All you need is to download proper flash files from one of our support areas, plug the cable to phone and work. Locosto Flasher supports only connection via serial cable because Locosto platform based phones don't support USB connection. For more information please read the Documentation PDF which appears after installation.

CR最新Calypso刷机平台支持 T250i/T250a, Z250i/Z250a/Z250c and Z320i/Z320a/Z320c.

测试版本,存在BUG。要是在刷机过程中中断请重新运行平台,一般会OK。
不支持USB数据线刷机。

附件